Glasses Mark on Nose usually occurs when you wear glasses for long hours on regular basis. As time passes small indents gets formed on nose and skin starts appearing dark on the nose area where nose pads of glasses rests. Glasses Dark Marks usually appears on nose due to tight fitting of the nose pads. But still those people who wear spectacle for continuous long hours develops spectacle marks across two sides of your nose due to rubber or fiber nose pad holding which creates pressure on nose and it forms dark marks on nose. It looks very ugly when you are without glasses.
This is the major reason some people don’t like to wear glasses for long hours, even though your eye specialists suggested you to wear the glasses on regular basis so that after some point of time you can reduce your power. But avoiding wearing glasses could increase power of your eyes. The best way to wear glasses for long hours without developing dark marks on nose is to use home remedies to get rid of glasses mark on nose daily.
Tips & Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Glasses Mark on Nose
- Cucumber: Cut Cucumber into slices and rub it gently over the glasses marks on your nose. For better results extract juice from Cucumber and massage with it over the marks on your nose formed by spectacles.
- Tomato: Cut tomato into slices and rub it over the dark mark area over the nose gently. Alternatively you can even extract the juice from tomato and apply it over the marks on nose for 15 to 20 minutes every day.
- Honey: Honey is natural moisturizing agent which is used to remove dark spots on skin. Regular usage of Honey mixed with milk and oats can be applied over the dark mark on the nose. Milk will help to lighten up the skin and oats will help to scrub out or remove the dead cells present over the nose.
- Lemon Juice: With Lemon Juice you can easily remove those dark marks formed on both sides of your nose due to excess wearing of spectacles. Dip a cotton ball into Lemon Juice and rub it gently over the dark mark area on your nose daily.
- Potato: Slice a potato and rub it gently over the dark mark area on nose. Do it daily until you see improvements.
- Milk: Massage the affected dark area on nose with raw milk daily for 10 to 15 minutes. Once it completely dies up wash it off with cool water. Due to presence of lactic acid present in milk it works effectively to cleanse and lighten up the dark area.
- Rose Water: Apply rose water gently with the help of cotton ball over the dark mark area on nose daily.
- Almond Oil: Almond Oil is rich source of Vitamin E which helps to remove the marks formed by wearing specs on nose. Massage the dark mark area over the nose with Almond Oil daily. You will see after massaging the dark area over the nose for few days the marks will fade away.
- Butter Milk and Olive Oil: Mix Butter Milk with Olive Oil and prepare a thick paste. Apply the paste over the dark area on your nose caused due to wearing spectacles. Keep it for 10 to 20 minutes once it dries up wash it with cool water. Daily usage of it will help to remove the black dark marks from the nose caused due to spectacles.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Dilute Apple Cider Vinegar with equal amount of water and massage the dark mark area over your nose. Repeat this daily until the dark mark area gets lightened up, this remedy have been proved useful to many of individuals.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Rub Aloe Vera Gel gently over the dark mark on the nose for 10 to 15 minutes daily. After applying it daily for 1 month you will see no marks over your nose.
- Orange Peel: Prepare a thick paste of Orange Peel and apply it over the dark mark area on your nose for 30 minutes every day. After continuous usage slowly the dark marks will get faded up from your nose.
- Strawberry Juice: Extract juice from Strawberry and dip a cotton ball into it and apply it over the dark mark area on your nose formed due to spectacles. Use it daily until the dark marks gets faded off completely. Due to presence of antioxidants in Strawberry it helps easily to remove the dark marks and dark spots from the skin.
All these were effective home remedy on using will easily help you to Get Rid of Glasses Mark on Nose. Besides all these remedies on How to Get Rid of Glasses Mark on Nose you should follow a balanced and healthy diet which includes ample amount of fruits and vegetables, cleanse your skin and nose daily twice a day and keep it free from bacteria and infection, and use non oily moisturizing cream.
Also Read: How to Get Rid of Glasses Marks Under Eyes